Powell River Aging In Place
Aging in place is defined as the ability to live in one’s own home and community safely, independently, and comfortably, regardless of age, income, or ability level.
Here Just Are Some of the Services We Provide
To Help You Stay in Your Home Longer
- Bathroom grab bars around toilet, tub and shower
- Easy opening interior and exterior door levers
- Hand held shower in tub
- Side of tub removed to make it easier to step into
- Single lever tap faucets in bathroom and kitchen
- Raised comfort toilets
- Drawers added to lower cabinets
- Easy opening cabinet doorknobs
- Garage door openers installed
- Handrails in hallways
- Swing away door hinges for wider access
- Raising washer & dryer for easier access
- Property maintenance
- And more . . .
Looking for help with something not listed here? Just ask and we will do our best to help make your home a safe and secure place.
For more information please Email us
or complete the following form